How to create a Business Email from cPanel?
Do you want to create a business email for your official/business website?
If yes then hold on because you gonna learn today about how you can easily create a business email from cPanel.
Are you guys ready?
Let’s get started without wasting the time :
How you can create a Business Email?
You just need to follow 3 simple steps to get in done.
STEP 1 – Login to cPanel Account
- Go to NinzaHost.
- Login your Account.
- Select your Active Product/Services.
- Click on “Login to cPanel” under Action Tab.
- Then you will automatically redirected to your cPanel Account.
Or, If you have cPanel login details then you can easily login to your cPanel account by visiting yourdomain.com/cpanel.
STEP 2 – Go to Email Accounts
- Search “Email” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Email Accounts”.
- Done! Just one more step to create your business email.
STEP 3 – Create a Business Email Account
Now, you just have to fill up some important details to create a business email :
- “Email Username” such as info/contact/team etc.
- “Password” & “Password Again” to confirm your password.
- “Mailbox Quota” as definite MB or unlimited.
- Click on “Create Account”.
- Congrats, your business email is now ready!
If you want to access your webmail then read this article “How to Access Webmail in NinzaHost?”
Also, if you have any other issue then let us know through comment section.
Leave a Reply